The client is a top end dealer in the best SLR cameras and their accessories available in the market.
The business challenge
The business challenges faced by the client included:
- Lack of proper communication with the clients since company related newsletters were not sent out.
- Printed newsletters were sent out a few times but were a costly mode of customer communication.
- News about new products did not reach the customers in time due to the absence of an enewsletter and the delay in updating the company website.
- Updating the company website with the latest news and products was a difficult task and thus got delayed.
Tigernix proposed the implementation of a Content Management System (CMS) and an eNewsletter.
- The CMS software provides the client with the ability to systematically create and manage content.
- Access to different levels of content development.
- Creation of order and discipline in the creation and management of content and the website.
- Ability to track changes made.
- Ability to check quality of content before publishing.
- Consistency maintained in web pages.
- Customers offered right content at any point of time.
- Management of various versions of one content.
- Easy content endorsement.
- Various authors can publish content.